Sunday, November 04, 2007

Fit for a Baby?

CD in Play: Soundtrack, The Royal Tenenbaums


So I picked up a little something for Elijah and Miriam's baby, Daniel. It has some small strings attached to it, so there have been some concerns expressed that it may not be fit for a new born. We'll see what the parents think when I take it over in about an hour. Not interested in getting normal things for kids - everybody does that. It is called Spider-BOOM. The eyes on the one I bought are a bit different. May Daniel never suffer from arachnaphobia the way I have.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter T Chattaway said...

Awwww.

06 November, 2007 02:06  
Blogger Magnus said...

Yeah, that's the general consensus.

06 November, 2007 09:03  
Blogger Geosomin said...

Dude...that's messed up.

honestly - with my spider thing it creeps me out...to grinny and multyeyedey

07 November, 2007 20:06  
Blogger Magnus said...

Well the pupils on the eyes of the one I bought are different: more joyous.
The parents like and that is what matters for now. I am hoping the baby avoids arachnaphobia via this toy.

08 November, 2007 09:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home