Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What is this strange feeling...?

CD in Play: Soundgarden, Badmotorfinger (with the Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas ep)

New Horizons

So I will officially be transferred to Simon Fraser University's Surrey Campus in the swanky and gigantic Central City building. Farewell scabby junkies, hello drugged out students! (and profs) There will be three other security teams between me and the riff-raff so I am in for a less stressful time at work, I think. Just in time too, as it is getting pretty bad in the area.
I am also getting ready to retest for my driver's lisence, since my long standing dispute with ICBC is over. Once I have a DL again, I can look into other, better paying options.

Astronomical

Betty posted a link to this Black Hole site on her site recently, but I liked it so much I had to post it here. Quite fascinating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are really looking up for you, Magnus. Now if you could actually study at the university, not just be a guard there...!

16 July, 2006 04:07  
Blogger Magnus said...

I wouldn't go to SFU - UBC... You Bee Sea.

16 July, 2006 11:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home