1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. “As time passed, the Prophet started giving Islam its own unique religious customs.” (Early Islam from the Time-Life Great Ages of Man series)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach? A chair, a desk, three Doctor Who DVDs plus the DVDs for Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Miller's Crossing, Sonic Youth, Sly and Robbie's Superthruster and Donnie Darko. Also Early Islam, St. Basil the Great: On the Holy Spirit and Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Something on the Discovery Channel about the Straight of Juan de Fuca.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 9:45 pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 9:47 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The fridge and the dryer.
7. When did you last step outside? 6:20 pm roughly.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My feet.
9. What are you wearing? Blue shorts and black t-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes.
11. When did you last laugh? About 10 minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Paint and shadows.
13. Seen anything weird lately? Not really
14. What do you think of this quiz? Could be better, could be worse.
15. What is the last film you saw? Probably that Japanese remake of Cyrano de Bergerac.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? A plane ticket out of this country.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno. Gavin and Maria's son collects money for the poor. He's six.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Crush capitalism.
19. Do you like to dance? Yeah, but there is no one in my life to go dancing with.
20. George Bush.#43. Crush capitalism.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Bronwyn, Eleanor or Eila.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Declan, Eamon or Kjetil.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Every single day.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Relax, you made it.
25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal. Betty, Thoth, that person from Iceland, that person from Finland and one o' my pals from either England or Montreal. Hell, anyone from anywhere.