Monday, July 31, 2006

Video Obscura I

His Name Is Alive, "Are We Still Married".


Posting the Tom Waits video (See Below) Reminded me that there a number of interesting videos out there that I haven't seen in a while, if ever. This video was shot by The Brothers Quay (who refuse to have their own website) for a guy on the 4AD label who records as His Name Is Alive. Fred Stuhr copied the Quays style for the much lauded video for Tool's "Prison Sex". Anyhow, I have very little to saythese days so I will be blogging videos that I like for the next bit.
BTW, go to www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/ and try the Cybermen version of Risk in the games section.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magnus said...

Since no one else has commented, allow me to say that I think the animation of the Brothers Quay is bloody brilliant.

04 August, 2006 02:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home