Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag. I Am It. Apparently...

CD in Play: PJ Harvey, White Chalk

So Thoth tagged me in his blog, to post seven weird facts about myself. I'll see what I can come up with, but I usually depend on my friends to tell me what is weird about me since much of what I do seems normal from my perspective.

1. I have the tendency to count or number things in reverse. E.g.: Someone asks me how many people are in a room and I might reply "Between 20 and 17". Or maybe they ask me how many times a month I make it out to the Irish Heather and I might reply "3 to 2, depending on the month." It isn't a constant because I have been trying to change that, but it still happens.

2. I am so anti-smoking I can't even touch a cigarette pack (empty or otherwise) without feeling a need to wash my hands.

3. Beer, wine and cider seem to hit me faster than hard alcohol.

4. I have loved the flavour of tonic water since I was four years old.

5. I am a mild hypochondriac.

6. No woman apart from my Mother and Grandmother has ever told me she loves me. But that really comes to me in the end.

7. I periodically dream in other languages - French, Old Norse, Japanese, Finnish - but cannot speak any of those languages. (though my French is the strongest of all of them) I remembered what I had said in French in one dream and it was surprisingly advanced. If I could only unlock that part of my mind and figure out how I do it. I do not, by the way, believe in reincarnation.

So now I am suppossed to tag seven people...

1. Geosomin, even though she has been tagged by Thoth already
2. Peter Chattaway. He'll never do it on his blog so he can feel free to use my comments section
3. Glen McKay. Same as Peter.
4. Trent Ernst. Same.
5. Betty Regan.
6. Grace Chin. Same as Peter.
7. Any other blogger who feels like it or some of my overseas readers. I am now over the 15000 mark, so someone has to have something to say about anything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Oh no! I've been tagged! I thought maybe I'd done this one before, actually, but maybe I haven't. I'll have to give it some thought. :)

19 November, 2007 11:43  
Blogger Glen McKay said...

why wouldn't I do it on my blog?

21 November, 2007 09:45  
Blogger Magnus said...

I dunno? Just seems like such a no nonsense sort of blog.

21 November, 2007 10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home