Monday, July 02, 2007

10,114 Hits Can't Be Wrong, Can They?

CD in Play: Tortoise, It's All Around You

So, my blog has been visitied 10,114 times since I installed my Cluster Maps counter last year. The blog was started in 2005, so there have been considerably more hits than that. Not that I am going to delude myself into believing that all 10,114 hits were from people reading my blog. I am sure there was a lot click through traffic checking blogs out on blogger, people doing research on the Maoist terrorist group the Shining Path in Peru and getting this non-related blog instead, numerous hits from friends, etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geosomin said...

And me...don't forget me!

I lost my map when I converted my weblog over and haven't gotten round to resetting it up again...
I'm just fascinatesd to se where the people who read it are at.

03 July, 2007 08:58  
Blogger Magnus said...

10,240 now.

06 July, 2007 22:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home