Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fishfishfishfishfishfish


A Picture Share!
Originally uploaded by emoeby.

photo by emoeby

CD in Play: Fugazi, The Argument.

I have always thought people went a little overboard with the fish thing. The Darwin fish was cute, but the Evangelical response was silly and childish. (the Jesus fish eating the Darwin fish) Someone wanted to bait them and they took the bait hook line and sinker.
I have heard of Muslim shark that eats both. My friend Elijah has a gefilte fish (A Jewish delicacy) on the back of his truck. I like that one. I also like the one in this picture.
And for every fish under the sun that you could put on your car check out: www.evolvefish.com/fish/emblems.html
Many of them are just plain stupid, but some are clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home