Sunday, November 27, 2005

Posting Comments

When posting comments I would appreciate it if you used the other function (as my friend Trent does) as opposed to anonymous, if you are not a member of Blogger. (or, like Thoth and a couple of others, leave your name after your post) You can even use a made up name like Moo-Moo Bunnylips or Larry the Intergalactic Warlord. Just leave a name.

And yes, I am still listening to Morphine - the band whose sound PJ Harvey referred to as the sound of sex. Needless to say, I'd really like to meet PJ Harvey someday. Not that she'd really be interested in meeting me, but a guy can dream can't he? Well, can't he? What? Look, I'm not some crazy stalker here, I've never even seen her in concert. A stalker would have seen her play everytime she came to town regardless of whether he liked the opening act. And she has never come to town with a performer I like. Ever see me get on a plane to the UK and hang around in Yeovil? Hmm? No. I go to the UK I have other things to do. So don't give me any of that stalker crap. Everybody's a critic I tells yuh. Man... Just so hard to make myself understood sometimes. No respect, I don't get no respect - no regard either...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, this is an example of the other function.

27 November, 2005 02:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you can leave a name after you post, just like I am about to do.

Magnus

27 November, 2005 02:04  
Blogger Magnus said...

See? Isn't that easy? Couldn't it be mildly fun? Why go through life a nobody? Be a somebody, even if the somebody doesn't actually exist.

27 November, 2005 02:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who post without using a name are, like, so rude.

28 November, 2005 05:49  
Blogger Magnus said...

Thanks Trent

28 November, 2005 10:25  
Blogger Geosomin said...

Hooray!
Postings a plenty!

28 November, 2005 10:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mate is saturnia from outsiders
good to see you again i might resurecct my blog

28 November, 2005 17:33  
Blogger Magnus said...

Wow this is unexpected, thanks for swinging by.

28 November, 2005 17:44  
Blogger Magnus said...

I did receive the tape. Still have it somewhere, but have moved a round a bit since then. I'll send you and email through "Outsiders".

28 November, 2005 20:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I post that? Maybe I did. I don't know. I'm not just being obtuse; I just don't remember posting it.

29 November, 2005 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home