Friday, January 09, 2009

Hinternetland

iPodery: The Tragically Hip

I have been in many desperate and lonely situations, but none quite as desperate or lonely as using internet in the Public Library. Given that me current employment situation is listed as "casual", I figured that internet was an expense I did not require at this time. What I did not count on were the hoardes of sad people desperately clinging to the library's internet system. They book computers in blocks at a time and sit there playing flas games for hours on end if they can get away with it. They get mighty offended if you suggest they could be doing something worth their while. It is a sad mix of people, though I have to wonder just what do i look like to them?
Anyhow, off to work in the lab. Besides some angry looking woman is eyeballing my station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home