Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ach...

I have been quite busy these days and blogging has fallen by the wayside. Some of it has to do with me not making to the Library here at the UofS to do it. Long days at work with some tough situations. I have been warned off about blogging about my job, even as non-specific as I have been. So the takes from the autopsy suite are at an end. Mostly.
I have to get down to the Print Shop and work on a lithograph. We should be starting serigraphy (silk screening) this week and I am looking forward to it. One thing I have noticed this week is that my iPod's shuffle function looooves Fugazi. True I have three albums on there, but then it is packed with material from other bands. However, the iPod just loves Fugazi. (oh, here we go with a Fugazi track now) It also gravitates to Isis and DJ Shadow. Good taste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geosomin said...

Sounds like good music for the batcave...

I got your messages...I'm never round a phone when I think to call...unless it's way too late. Sorry - I'm being a bit of a hermit...doing chores and then hiding. I'll call you when I can. It's been too long. Soon the payday fairy will come and we can go out for Burmese...

21 October, 2008 08:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home