Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am Hunter

CD in Play: Mojo Presents - The Changing Man

I wish the application process was quick. I have sent out a whole whack of resumes and am waiting for replies. I am impatient, this is true, but I figure there should be some bigger bites given how desperate some of the places have sounded. I do have the first of two interviews tomorrow at City Hospital. I applied to work in the morgue as a deaner. Geosomin let me know about the job. Basically, my job would be to assist the pathologist at autopsies. What the hell? I have already worked a number of dead-end jobs in the quest to pay down my student loans: why not work with the dead, period? We'll see how it goes.
Aside from that, I am sitting pretty academically speaking. My transfer credits cover a lot of ground and I really just need to concentrate on my major, a BFA Honours. Much of the course work I need to do for my teaching certificate has already been taken care of, I just need a Native Studies course and one other Social Science course after I complete my Sciences. The good news with science is that I do not need a lab Science, unlike in BC.
Anyhow, I have to get back to the search for work. More about Saskatoon and its residents later on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Magnus Skallagrimsun and I'm with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. I'd like to ask you a few questions...

27 June, 2008 06:37  
Blogger Magnus said...

That earns you a kick in the crotch.

27 June, 2008 08:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home