Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Matter of Compulsion?

CDs in Play: Broadcast, Tender Buttons. Tortoise, A Lazarus Taxon (Disc 1)

So I finished Hide & Seek today and started in on Let It Bleed. (Rankin has at least three novels sharing their tiles with Rolling Stones' albums) Hide & Seek and Mortal Causes seem to me to be the most similar in tone so far. Let It Bleed and Black & Blue seem to get bleaker as the character of Rebus gets older. Anyhow, a quick post just denote that I am still alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Magnus, your blogs are getting shorter and farther between, and you rarely visit my blog. It's getting lonely out here...

Blog more! I sure hope you do!

09 November, 2006 10:09  
Blogger Magnus said...

I don't have an internet connection at home anymore. The landlady seems kind of nervous about it so I just let it pass. I have access at work and at my Dad's. Work is problematic (I am looking over my shoulder as I type this) and I don't get to my Dad's too frequently.

09 November, 2006 15:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home