Saturday, September 30, 2006

On the Move

CD in Play: Mojo Presents Psych Out!

So I am moving over to North Delta, a short hop away from where I am now. Gavin and Maria are crossing the river to live over in Maple Ridge. I will not have a phone for a while (two weeks) but no big deal since no one actually calls me aside from work anyhow. (bastards) Also the only internet access I will have is at my Dad's and at work as my new landlord doesn't have the outlet for it. The new place is temporary as I am aiming to get on with Translink sometime soon, after my road test. Once I am on with TL or some other employer (looking at Customs as well) I can afford a bigger place and maybe something in Vancouver or North Burnaby.
So I off I go into the void for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter T Chattaway said...

You know my name, look up the number! :)

30 September, 2006 02:40  
Blogger Magnus said...

Et tu aussi, "mon ami".

30 September, 2006 12:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home