Saturday, May 09, 2009

Keep an Eye on Guinea

I was reading in Wikipedia about how the West African country, Guinea, has withdrawn 30 ambassadors world wide with no explanation. (because I am typing this on Geo's computer, I cannot paste the link) So I did a little reading on Guinea's new president, via a bloodless coup in December 2008, Moussa Dadis Camara. I have a feeling this will become an interesting story to follow and watch develop. The politically inexperienced might want to get in on the ground floor on this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Using Geo's computer? No problem! If you don't think you should download Firefox onto it, then the way to paste links on Blogger when using Safari is click HTML (as opposed to Compose). That easy, Magnus!

10 May, 2009 05:56  
Blogger Magnus said...

She does have Firefox and I do not know html.

10 May, 2009 09:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home