Thursday, April 02, 2009

Shake Yo' Rump-ah!

For those off you you don't get the title, hang your heads in shame. Classic albums. So, Geosomin has taken up belly dancing. Geo likes to dance in general, so this seemed a natural step. Her husband, J, shot a DVD of her recent recital, but I shot this periodically shaky footage with my camera. The recital was long. Quite long. Reeeeaaaalllly long. However, it was worth it to support a friend. That and to have beheld the dancer Fahima, whom the other dancers have nicknamed "Cat-nip". I don't know her so I didn't shoot footage. Cat-nip and Anasuya. Indeed. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Geosomin said...

I put a link to this on my fit blog...so people might come by.
I'm glad to know the dance that was all ablur in my mind turned out OK :)

06 April, 2009 09:03  
Blogger Magnus said...

Bravo, sista, bravo!

06 April, 2009 10:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Hey! Ok! Lady you do it Right!

06 April, 2009 12:38  
Blogger the Bag Lady said...

Awesome!

12 April, 2009 21:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home