Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Welcome Wednesdays

iPodery: The Dandy Warhols, ("Valerie Yum" in particular) The Battles, Broadcast.

So I get to work today and take care of some easy tasks and was facing several lenghty and unpleasant tasks. I was hoping to finish up at the four hour mark so I could get back to the printshop and finish a silkscreen that has been the bane of my existence. Sadly, that hope was looking dashed until the guy I was covering for showed up late. As it turns out I wasn't scheduled to work. HORRAY! Now I am at the University waiting for my screen to dry so I can finish with the last four colours. HUZZAH!
I also see a young woman here who is an duplicate of a younger Jennifer Connolly. It is turning out to be a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Geosomin said...

Hmmm...I should do a poll as to how many guys have a thing for Jennifer Conelly.
I bet it is in the upper 80%...

05 February, 2009 07:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

87%? I'm in. Ever since 'Labyrinth'. Girls got David Bowie, guys got Jennifer Connelly.

05 February, 2009 09:26  
Blogger Magnus said...

Most guys into Jennifer Connelly also prefer her prior to the ultra slim downed version we saw in the Hulk and Beautiful Mind.

05 February, 2009 14:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than guys liking Lindsay Lohan or some skank like that. Yuck.

05 February, 2009 14:53  
Blogger Magnus said...

For sure.

05 February, 2009 18:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home