Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gojazearagwambohombababa!!!!

Song in Play: "Crystal Rainbow Pyramid" by Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O.

Holy #@*%!!! Where the hell have I been? I am listening to the Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O. track and it is blowing my mind inside out. (See the Wikipedia entry here) I completely had this band all wrong - a case of severely mistaken identity. The band I thought was AMT was just a lame wanna be psych-rock outfit. I had the real AMT confused with some loser, poser band from the bad end of the `90's. The things I have missed out on. The track clocks in at just over 18 minutes. Completely up my alley.
If you like psychedelic music, check them out if have the chance.
BTW, I am looking for live recordings of the track "Riding to Work in the Year 2025 (Your Invisible Now)" by the Flaming Lips. They did it at their Vancouver show and it was really good. I think the FLips need to do shows with AMT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home