Friday, March 30, 2007

And in this week in Hell...

CD in Play: Isis, In the Absense of Truth

This week has been hell. Where to begin? My landlady is a natterer and her nattering has been grinding on my nerves. Nice lady, but she needs to relax. A lot of first aid this week, mainly sick people or people with a pre-existing condition. One of my co-workers and I got into a heated exchange on Tuesday and misunderstandings happened afterwards that threatened to escalate further. We settled it. Then there are some of the rich, pampered little pukes we have to look after - people who feel they have the right to do whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want. We also have the weird antisocial behaviours, such as the "phantom crapper" who likes to take a dump in the middle of the mens' washroom floors. (a different one each time) There was the guy who pulled the handicap washroom alarm (first aid alert) and when I arrive I discover a washroom littered with toilet paper and that someone has urinated all over the toilet. And the list goes on and on.
The capper for me, so far, has to be the end result of doing my laundry last night. I forgot to check all my pockets so I ended up washing the vitamin B complex I had placed in my change pocket so I could take it when I arrived at work yesterday. I didn't notice untill I reached work, but my shirt and jeans have yellow stains all over it. I also smell like a an open bottle of vitamin B.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's been a week of hell for me, too.

I sympathize. Man, maybe just about everyone around are creeps, eh?

I hope things get better for you. Hopefully you won't become Darth Vader. Well, even if you do, at least it will be exciting. I can have some wonderful fun light sabre fights with you. I can say, "Why'd you cut off my had," and you can say "I'm your father, I'm your father."

Cool.

30 March, 2007 11:38  
Blogger Magnus said...

I was talking with someone from the Burnaby campus and he was saying that the number and types of problems that have cropped up this week. Seems a lot of people out here are having "that" kind of a week.

30 March, 2007 12:22  
Blogger Geosomin said...

Don't turn to the dark side...

It's been a crappy week out here for themost part too...strange. What *does* vitamin B smell like anyways? I take B12 everyday and I tried to sniff the pill this morning, but it didn't smell like much...

02 April, 2007 08:24  
Blogger Magnus said...

Try a bottle of B complex - pungent.

02 April, 2007 09:00  
Blogger Magnus said...

I should add that everyone in my place who used the washer for the next three days had laundry smelling like vitamin B

02 April, 2007 09:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home