Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Excuse Me Meme

CD in Play: Mastadon, Blood Mountain

Current clothes: Jeans, black t-shirt, cheap black socks that are turning navy blue.

Current Mood: Tired. I just switched to day shifts and am still trying to adapt to going to bed by 10 pm and getting up at 5:30 am.

Current music: Um... Mastadon's Blood Mountain. Beware the birch men...

Current annoyance: My land lady's neurotic tendencies are really beginning to grate on me. When I get a better paying job it really will be time again to move.

Current Thing: "It's clobberin' time!"

Current desktop picture: Sketches of the TARDIS off the CBC website.

Current song in head: "Speed Trials" by Elliott Smith. The disc is in the truck.

Current book: Blood Hunt by Ian Rankin. A non-Rebus book. Not bad. Bit formulaic, probably hoping for a film deal. Still, Rankin's character's do tend to grab on to you. One of the causes of my SAS dream.

Current DVD in player: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Current refreshment: None. I am parched and hungry.

Current worry: Will Translink hire me on before summer starts?

Current thought: I really wish I had a time machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home