Saturday, January 20, 2007

Whoa...

CD in Play: Steve Malkmus and the Jicks, Steve Malkmus.

I was talking to my co-worker today and realised that I am up for an odd anniversary. It was 1987 when I got my driver's license at the Coquitlam Motor Vehicles Branch. It was a happy day. Last summer, just before my 36th birthday, a long standing dispute between me and ICBC was settled allowing to get my license again. (since it had expired during the dispute) So here I am in 2007 about to go for my license again on the 31st.
Would this be an example of synchronicity?

2 Comments:

Blogger Geosomin said...

I'm glad you finally got all that dealt with. I can't believe it took that long to hammer all that out...

22 January, 2007 09:11  
Blogger Magnus said...

Well, part of it was just my ineptitude in dealing with it. Unemloyment really took the wind out of my sails as did Student Loans - just one more load of crap in the toilet bowl that was my life at that point.

23 January, 2007 18:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home