Saturday, April 28, 2007

Meme-ories

Somewhat modified from Geosomin's site.

1. My 'ex' is still - ... frankly I don't care.
2. I am listening to - Slint, Spiderland.
3. Maybe I should - get off my duff.
4. I love - you.
5. Has done a disappearing act.
6. I don't understand - the religious right or libertarians.
7. I lost my respect for - John Malkovich when I learned what a lunatic he is.
8. I last ate - bangers and mash.
9. My display name is - a pseudonym.
10. Love is - a sucky excuse for a comic strip.
11. Someday - you will all find yourselves under my thumb. Mwahahahahaha...
12. I will always - be bald.
13. I never ever want to lose - my limbs.
14. When I woke up this morning - I watched Robot Chicken and ate pumpkin seeds.
15. I get annoyed at - students who feel they have the right to dictate university policy.
16. Parties - are few and far between these days.
17. My pet - is non-existant.
18. Kisses - are a good way to transmit germs.
19. Today I - applied for a new job.
20. I wish - I was a bionic man.
21. I really want - a bottle of "Celtic Nations".

2 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

I like that. Cheers Magnus. I may rip that off from you if you don't mind in one of my future blogs.

I'll be sure to credit you if I do though :)

03 May, 2007 12:59  
Blogger Magnus said...

Rip away pal'o'mine, `cause I stole it from Geosomin.

04 May, 2007 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home