Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life on Meme

Stolen from Geosomin's site, it is a meme to show signs of life.

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT: Right index finger, middle knuckle. Playing soccer in Grade 7 when this huge kid from Grade 5 (he was supposed to be in Grade 7 too) knocked me over and tried punching me in retaliation for a slide check earlier on. He pinned my left arm so I was forced to punch him in the mouth with my right. He opened his mouth and I cut my knuckle on his teeth. Looks a bit like a certain type of aluminium cane.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Blood. Ok, no blood just white paint.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE? Zzzzzzzzz. Looks matter not to Magnus, only environmental friendliness. Nokia friendliest of all.`

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Morphine, PJ Harvey, Sly and the Family Stone, The Police, Fugazi, Mogwai, The Kinks, Björk, DJ Spooky, The Orb, Al Green, Sonic Youth, Johnny Cash, Beethoven, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Ska, Minimalism, Balinese gamelan, Raga...

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE? Magus not like that question, so he make another. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE STANLEY CUP? Magnus not care for piffily organized sports. Magnus think people should play their own sports. Get healthy and not fat like Magnus.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A new right shoulder.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE? No, but if they really want to get hitched they should have the option to do so on a Civil level. Religions should be protected from individuals who would try to use the issue to manipulate the legal system and get the law to force changes on religious practice and conviction.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? 10:23AM, right on time.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER? On a molecular level, yes they are... just not with each other.

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Jesus and Mary Chain, The Sound of Speed.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK? Not particularly

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Probably me.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Destroy the perfume industry utterly, with extreme prejudice.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brunettes and red heads with green, grey or blue eyes. But I don't really care. I am beginning to like blondes again.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS? Someday there'll be a cure for pain... no, life is suffering so embrace pain as your constant companion. Of course when a migrane comes along I change my tune completely.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yeah, I'm fragile.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING? toss up between olives and mushrooms. It was smoked oysters as a kid.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pumpkin seeds, and whadaya know...

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? My Father, he who is of little patience.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? No. Plenty of people love me, but no one is in love with me. I'm kind of like a cactus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home