Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Lazy Way to Blog

Well I have a bunch of things that need to be finished for my blog. I have time since I am hobbling around, unable to stand for long periods. However, I have decided to steal an idea from a friend's blog. Here we go.

Current attire: Brown t-shirt, sweat pants and a heating bag against my left hip.

Current mood: aggitated.

Current music: Boards of Canada, The Campfire Headphase

Current annoyance: The hip tensor muscle on my left side. I pulled it Monday and it has been keeping me from my job.

Current thing: DJ Spooky and Dave Lombardo's Drums of Death.

Current song in head: The one I am listening to "Sherbet Head".

Current book: Manga series - Samurai Executioner, by the same team the brought us Lone Wolf and Cub.

Current video in player: The Floyd "spank" video. Bootleg footage of Pink Floyd from European Television.

Current DVD in player: Disc one of the Led Zepplin double DVD set.

Current worry: When will the leg recover? Are they going to fire me? Will I find an apartment I can afford? How will I make enough money to go back to school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home