Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oh Brother...


C'est moi Posted by Hello
I thought I might try and add my photo to my profile. I download all the required software and try to get it sorted out. I got my photo into my blog, just not where I expected it. I hate technology and technology most certainly hates me.
It's an older photo shot on the sly by Lindsey Funk, who was working in the coffee shop this was taken - the now long defunct, and sorely missed Urban Expresso on Seymour and Robson in Vancouver, BC. It is my favourite of me so I still use it. This was taken in 1997.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? It beats out the Byrun plays the bass shot? And the Byrun stands at the bottom of the stairs?

Sigh.

12 June, 2005 00:54  
Blogger Magnus said...

Well, yeah. Those ARE good photos, but Lindsey really nailed because I wasn't expecting to have a picture taken, it wasn't posed.

12 June, 2005 01:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo byrun. i remember urban espresso in 1993. the innauguration of hipster cafes in vancouver, except a little more laid back, lots of light, chairs that were made of rubber strings and of course a two block proxmity to the great big cbc building (which I've heard has since moved.

yeah, that is sad. but thing of the continent where I am going. Beijing changes every week or month, not everday. Yes, yes, I'm technically going to Taiwan, but I'll be ind Beijing one of these coming months too!

Cool that you're getting back into blogging. Yay.


Thoth

12 June, 2005 23:53  
Blogger Peter T Chattaway said...

Nice.

31 August, 2005 23:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home