Thursday, January 28, 2010

I gots me de binary blues...

Hello, sorry to have been so delinquent with my blogging. A few things at play here, not the least of which is that I have been having computer troubles -and those popped up right when I had something to say. That should be rectified soon enough, but until then no blogging. The keyboards here at work suck and I am also loathe to use themextensively for personal stuff. In the mean time I am sure that our scumbag Capitalist spammers from China will have lots of useless comments to try and redirect you over to some sex dating service site, so enjoy!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger MaCanuck said...

Sorry, do I know you? Your face is familiar. Perhaps I've seen you on TV?

28 January, 2010 19:45  
Blogger Magnus said...

I am currently co-starring in the pathological musical farce called "Pathology!" I'm that guy who does the thing and is going out with that woman with the hair.

29 January, 2010 12:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

You aren't a real pathologist, you just play one on the internet?

30 January, 2010 00:35  
Blogger Magnus said...

Nyuck, nyuck, nycuk!

For the record, I am not a pathologist, just in case someone gets the wrong idea. I assist them.

30 January, 2010 09:27  
Blogger Glen McKay said...

Geez, I wondered what happened to you. Was worried that your ex kidnapped you or something.

30 January, 2010 10:29  
Blogger Magnus said...

Nope, just a pesky virus or two or three hundred.

31 January, 2010 02:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home