Thursday, March 25, 2010

Um Hello, I Have a Blog

CD in Play: #1 Record/Radio City, Big Star.

I know, I know... it has been a while. Well, I haven't had much to say and when I have had something I have been a bit "touchy" so I found it best not to say anything. Also, those spamy bastards from China posting links to dating sites and sex sties on my blog put a damper on my desire to blog, period. So I decided to eliminate comments from new posts and enable moderation for back posts. Cocksuckers. No, not you - those spamy bastards for China. I have this image of poor Chinese people chained to cubicles forced to spam hapless blogs while a floor walker paces back and forth occasionally hitting them with a riding crop. I wonder what Chairman Mao would think of the end result of his experiments?
Anyhow, I will be posting more later but felt I should post this now. If you know me please feel free to contact me and drop me a line on a post, include friends if desired.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home